Get Your Domain Name
If you would like to have RJT Design Studio register a domain name for you please fill out the following:
ICANN's new transfer policy
On December 1, 2016, ICANN will enforce a new transfer policy that modifies the process of changing domain ownership from one registrant to another. The implementation of the policy will be imposed on all registrars.
It can be summarized as follows:
- It will no longer be possible to change the registrant of a domain name with a simple domain modification request.
- Any changes to first name, last name, organization or email address fields for the owner of any gTLD domain name will now start a trade process.
- The process involves obtaining explicit confirmation from current and new registrants before a change can be completed.
- After a change of registrant has been completed, previous and new registrant will receive a confirmation notice informing them that the change has completed
- After a change of registrant has been completed, the domain is by default locked for transfers to a new registrar for the following 60 days
More Details can be found here